Your Source for Electric Vehicle Charging
R.W. Mercer is proud to partner with Gilbarco Veeder-Root to be a distributor and service provider for the best EV Charging equipment in the industry. Contact us today to learn how we can put your site on the cutting edge.
- Confined space services
- Complete tank and piping system design and installation
- Petroleum electrical installations
- Piping upgrades and replacement
- Tank and dispenser sump testing
- Underground storage tank installation and removal
- Underground storage tank upgrades
- Aboveground storage tank installation and upgrades
- Alternative fuel handling systems
- Compressed Natural Gas Systems
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Liquid Propane Autogas
- Design, construction and installation of bulk plant systems
- Petroleum electrical installations
- System design and installation
- DC Fast Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Concrete pits and dikes
- Fleet fueling systems
- High quality, welded, threaded steel and fiberglass piping
- Industrial consultation services
- Industrial electrical installation
- Multifaceted generator and boiler supply
C-stores are the forefront of electrification providing frictionless integration that doesn’t require drivers to change their behavior.
Commercial fleets are making the transition to a sustainable clean energy future and fleet electrification is leading the way.
Maximize the profitability of your charging network with our state-of-the-art platform for service providers and fleet operators.
Veefil-RT 50kW DC Fast Charger
Simple and quick to install, with high interfacing capabilities, the Veefil-RT allows seamless integration of the latest EV technology into your site, in the least disruptive manner. Unlike other solutions, with the Veefil-RT you can start reaping the benefits of EV technology from day one. It’s your site, your space, your chargers, your customers, your data, and your profits.
Convenient, fast charging for drivers on the go, the Veefil 175kW is ideally suited for traditional fleets, travel stops, motorway rest stops and convenience stores. Since the EV charging experience is hands-free, EV drivers can leave their vehicles while charging and take advantage of amenities. This brings you more opportunities to drive C-store sales and increase revenue.
The Amps2Go Series 6
Sturdy, dependable, and easy to install and maintain, the Amps2Go Series 6 is an exceptional Level 2 charging solution for traditional fleets. With several mounting options, fleet managers can configure their depot in the most convenient layout possible to facilitate EV charging. If you’re trying to electrify your fleet, the Amps2Go Series 6 empowers you to do so quickly and seamlessly.
The Amps2Go Series 7
Sturdy, robust, and fleet-focused, the Amps2Go Series F7 is built with fleets in mind. It comes standard with two ports to maximize vehicle uptime with a small footprint. Employing some of the same technology as the Amps2Go Series 6, Fleet managers will find this powerful solution an ideal fit for fleets operating EVs from behind-the-fence depots.
- 24 Hour On-Call Response
- Computer Aided Diagnostics
- Contractual Service Agreements
- Conventional “As Needed” Service
- Multiple Dispatch Points
- Remote Diagnostics
- Third Party Remote Monitoring
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Tank & Line Monitoring Services
- “As Required” Calibration
- Contractual Calibration Agreements
- State-of-the-Art Seraphin™ Calibration Vehicle
- “A” and “B” Operator Services
- Cathodic Testing
- Line & Leak Detector Testing
- Overfill Device Inspection and Testing
- Precision Tank Testing
- Stage 1 Vapor Recovery Pressure Decay Testing
- State of Michigan Certified Tank and Line Testing
- Sump Inspections, Cleaning and Hydrostatic Testing
- Spill Bucket Inspections, Cleaning and Testing