Leasing and Financing
Benefits of Equipment Leasing and Financing for Convenience Stores
Through our partnership with Patriot Capital, we are pleased to provide a range of equipment financing and leasing options for your fueling dispensing equipment, point of sale (POS), LED lighting, underground storage tanks (UST’s) and other convenience store equipment purchases.
Apply here for rapid approval of up to $150,000 in equipment financing using Patriot Capital’s one page application. For information on financing larger purchases, please contact Patriot at 877-527-0383
Equipment financing & leasing provides many benefits to fuel retailers and commercial fueling operations, including:
- 100% of the costs, including shipping, installation and maintenance, can be included in financing.
- Financing for ‘hard to finance’ equipment, including EMV upgrade kits and underground storage tank installation and upgrades.
- No blanket liens or second mortgages. We can finance equipment even if you do not own the site.
- Leasing doesn’t tie up lines of credit or other strategic capital.
- Preserve other borrowing areas for investments that help grow your fuel and convenience store business. These investments could include land for new sites, acquiring existing convenience store sites, gasoline and diesel fuel inventory, etc.
- The upfront costs are very non-restrictive, generally only two monthly payments in advance.
- Payments are fixed rate, not variable*. This protects you against rising interest rates.
Great Option for C-Store Owners
Equipment financing is a proven method for C-store owners to finance equipment for new sites, remodels or upgrades, including achieving EMV payment compliance or brand standards.
Contact a Patriot Capital Corporation representative today at 877-527-0383 and find out how you can take full advantage of leasing.
Patriot Capital Corporation is a leading source of equipment financing to SIGMA, NACS, and PMAA members.
*All of Patriot Capitals lease, loan, or equipment finance payments, are fixed at today’s very attractive rates. They are NOT tied to LIBOR, PRIME or any other variable rate index. This makes it very easy to budget and eliminates your chance of rates rising and the cost of operating your business changing.